A Pokemon Universe Fandom Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HÖR MAL, MEINE MUSIK! - Open to Mikke

2 posters

Go down

HÖR MAL, MEINE MUSIK! - Open to Mikke Empty HÖR MAL, MEINE MUSIK! - Open to Mikke

Post by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:16 pm

//I dun get the what when so I'll just start anything.//

While Mozart was walking around with Ralts on his arms, he saw a figure in black, with a black puppy following the said person. Realizing he's not the only human around, Mozart approached the guy in black.

"Ya-hoo~ I wanna ask some questions!"
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Back to top Go down

HÖR MAL, MEINE MUSIK! - Open to Mikke Empty Re: HÖR MAL, MEINE MUSIK! - Open to Mikke

Post by Miketsukami Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:33 am

He was still searching for his beloved Ririchiyo when an elderly lady with pink hair approached him. He politely smiled his usual smile with a bow.

"Yes? How may I help you ma'am?"

The poochyena was now running around chasing its tail.
Miketsukami
Miketsukami

Back to top Go down

HÖR MAL, MEINE MUSIK! - Open to Mikke Empty Re: HÖR MAL, MEINE MUSIK! - Open to Mikke

Post by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:44 pm

"Ma'am?"

"That's rude," Mozart pouted and continued. "I'm a guy. Well anyway, would you happen to know how can I go back to Otowakan?"
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by Miketsukami Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:53 am

He had to blink twice, a bit surprise. But he was good at keeping his poker face, so it didn't show.

He bowed his head again. "My apologizes, sir. I did not mean to offend you." he said. SO SORRY FOR ASSUMING YOUR GENDER.

"And, I'm afraid I cannot be of much help to you for I am too uncertain on where I am. But that is not of importance as there is someone I am searching for. Someone of the utmost importance. These past days, has been nothing been heartrending sorrow."

Soushi, it's only been three hours... But can you see the pain look in his eyes? He's not trying to hide it. Without Ririchiyo-sama here with him, he feel like he can just die. That much is true.

He dug through the inside pocket of his blazer and pulled out a photograph of a girl with dark black hair, violet eyes, and pale white complexion.

"...Here is a photo of her. By chance, have you seen her?" he asked.

Gosh, he is so quick to change the subject. But he's desperate, tbh. He has the saddest expression to go along with his hidden puppy ears and a tail. The Poochyena too was looking just like him.
Miketsukami
Miketsukami

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:35 am

"She's cute and her oppai!"

Mozart pointed to the small dog which is still carrying the bag. "Maybe let him find her? Oh maybe I'll ask for his help too I think I have Lu-kun's used chopsticks.... eh... where is it???"
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum